Noblesville Senior Pictures
Studio Kate – Portrait Design
Portrait Photographer | Noblesville, IN
A Few Of Our Favorite Senior Pictures
In which cities do we photograph high school Seniors?
Noblesville, Indiana is our home. We just had one Noblesville Miller graduate from NHS in 2022, and have another one graduating in 2024. We work all over the Indianapolis area, and have even done destination senior shoots as far away as Florida, Colorado, and Texas. Primarily, our senior photography is done in the Hamilton County area, including Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Carmel, Pendleton, and Fortville.
Where are the best locations to create senior photos in Noblesville?
As senior photographers in Noblesville, we know firsthand how special and exciting this time is for you. To help you plan your senior photo shoot, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite locations in the city of Noblesville. From natural outdoor settings to downtown architecture and everything in between, there’s something for everyone here. We hope these ideas inspire you to capture your unique personality and style in your senior photos. Whether you’re a senior class member, a parent helping to plan your graduate’s photo shoot, or a photographer looking for new locations to try, we hope this list helps. here’s our list of some of the best places in the city of Noblesville to do a senior shoot:
1. Hamilton County Courthouse
2. Downtown Noblesville Square
3. Forest Park
4. Potter’s Bridge
5. White River Greenway
6. Noblesville High School
7. Federal Hill Commons
8. Arbuckle’s Railroad Place
9. Hamilton Town Center
Are senior pictures important?
As your child approaches the end of their high school journey, we believe it’s important to mark this major milestone with a special photo session. Senior portraits are a wonderful way to celebrate your child’s accomplishments and capture their unique personality and style. These portraits are often used in yearbooks, shared with friends and family, and displayed in your home as a special memory. They’re also a great opportunity for your child to express their interests and personality through their wardrobe and location choices. Additionally, senior portraits are often taken at a time when your child is transitioning into adulthood and making important decisions about their future. These portraits can serve as a reminder of this special time and be cherished for years to come. We hope you’ll consider booking a senior portrait session with us to celebrate your child’s growth and achievements. We can’t wait to create some beautiful images together!
When is the most common time to take senior portraits in Noblesville?
Different areas of the country have different senior picture seasons, partially due to weather, but also due to local traditions. As a photographer in Noblesville, Indiana, we’ve found these to be the busiest times of the year for senior photographs.
What should they wear in their senior pics?
Seniors wear all kinds of different things for their senior shoots. The most important thing to remember is to wear the clothes that make them feel best about themselves! If that’s ripped jeans and a t-shirt, let them wear them. If that’s the Homecoming dress that made her feel like a princess, then she should wear that, too. There will be time during their session for at least a couple of changes of clothes. So if you aren’t sure, bring it! We’ll help you decide which outfits work best for their senior picture outfits.
Here are a few examples of what students wear for the senior portraits:
1. Formal Wear
2. Casual Clothes
3. Cap and Gown
4. Team Uniforms
5. Letter Jacket
6. Big Floppy Hats
What else should we bring to our senior photography shoot?
Aside from all the different outfits they’d like to consider for your pictures, there are a few other things they should bring as well.
- Hair Tools – Even if you choose to use our incredibly talented hair and makeup artists, sometimes they just need their own brush. Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of hair spray!
- Accessories – You’ve seen what a big floppy hat can do to a girl’s smile. Sunglasses, jewelry, and even her cherished Apple watch can bring more of her personality into the images. Don’t be afraid to bring too much! We’ll help you sort out what will create the best senior pictures.
- Props – Do they play a handheld instrument? Bring it! Do they consider their hydro flask part of their fashion statement? Bring it! Do they play sports? Bring that equipment, too! If it’s important to them, let’s find a way to use it in their album!
- Vehicle – Maybe it’s their car, truck, or motorcycle. These are often things that often provide a piece of identity to a student. We’ve even captured senior portraits next to that old blue bi-plane that you always see flying out of Noblesville Airport! Anything that they feel defines a part of them is a good thing to bring with them to the studio.
- Mom – It’s not mandatory, but it’s highly recommended that we have a parent or guardian accompany the senior during their time with us. No one knows your child like you do, and no one else can tell us about the little quicks and gestures that make them who they are. And we want to capture those things for you. Trust us, you’ll want to be there, even if you’re a big crybaby the whole time.
What should we expect in a senior session?
Every senior photographer is different, but our senior sessions are more like a fashion magazine model shoot than your local JCPenny portrait center experience. With optional hair and makeup services, multiple outfits and backgrounds, and lots of local outdoor locations to choose from, we know we can create senior pictures that are as unique as your student. And if we can spend a little time in our studio, too, you’ll be amazed at the creative things we can do with a few rolls of paper and some dramatic lighting.
We have a couple of videos from our senior photography shoots that might explain it better than we could:
What is the senior portrait yearbook policy for Noblesville High School?
Noblesville High School uses its own photographer for yearbook pictures, so unlike some other schools, They are typically taken at the same time as students receive their iPads. NHS students don’t need to worry about their yearbook senior picture when we do their session.
How much do senior portraits cost?
For senior pictures, our standard session fee is $199. There are options for extended sessions, hair and makeup artists, and fashion or home decor consultations. Or if you’d like to consider one of our destination sessions, we can talk about those, too! Products and images are purchased separately when you return to the studio for your ordering session. We always love to see our models in big, epic wall art! And specifically for seniors, we believe that our senior photo albums are the very best way to archive a variety of images and create an heirloom that will last for generations.
Are we the best senior photographer in Noblesville?
That’s not really for us to say, but we can share what others have said.
What’s the best way to connect with Kate?
Just fill out the form below, and we’ll be sure to get right back to you. Or if you prefer to call or email, those details can be found at the bottom of this page as well. We can’t wait to hear about your student and collaborate to create images as unique as they are. Reach out! When you see these pictures, you’ll be thrilled that you did!